Home > Essential Gear > Regulators > Octopuses > Standard Octopuses > Apeks Egress Octopus (Item #AP0756)
Apeks Egress Octopus
Innovative, low profile design minimizes drag. The pneumatically balanced valve provides superior performance for an alternate air source, making it a perfect complement to the high performing Apeks regulators.
This product qualifies for
- Unique 120° angle between the mouthpiece and the hose, which is ideal for sharing air with your buddy.
- Large purge – easy to use either way up
- Can be routed over either shoulder
- Low profile ensures less drag in water and keeps it close to the body out of the way
- Bright colors ensure visibility in panic situations
- Breathes smoothly when positioned right side up or upside down
- High visibility 36” yellow hose distinguishes your Egress hose from your primary hose
- and is easily spotted in the event of an out-of-air emergency.
- If used with an unsealed first stage then it is only recommended for warm waters, but is suitable for cold water diving when used with any Apeks environmentally sealed first stage.
|Orientation||RH or LH|
|Coldwater Use||Yes (when used with sealed 1st stage)|
|Type of second stage||Pneumatically balanced|
|Breathing Effort Control Knob||No|
|Integrated Venturi Lever||No|
|Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance||No|
|Nitrox compatible||Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to100%|
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
We Also Recommend