Apeks AT20 Regulator
- The AT20 is the predecessor to the XTX20. We brought it back to the Apeks line up because it represents an excellent value. This is an ideal entry-level regulator that can spoil divers in a hurry.
- This product qualifies for Free Parts for Life
This high-performance regulator boasts an balanced first stage coupled with a pneumatically balanced second stage.
The smooth, quiet breath is sure to enhance your diving enjoyment.
Designed for water temps above 50°F / 10°C
The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece, with its patented bridge virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
Compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
- The first stage is a balanced diaphragm type that offers consistent performance from start of dive until end of dive, regardless of depth.
- 1 HP port and 4 MP ports are available
- Available in yoke only
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- The large purge button on the AT20 is easy to operate even with thick gloves.
- The integrated venturi control provides a performance boost at depth while preventing unwanted freeflow at the surface.
- An extremely efficient exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
- Offers a compact, integrated exhaust tee
Connections Yoke only Type of first stage Balanced diaphragm design Body Type Cylindrical (US4) Number of HP ports 1 (7/16" UNF) Number of MP ports 4 (3/8" UNF) Environmental Dry Kit None First stage exterior Chrome over marine brass Coldwater Use No, designed for temps above 50ºF / 10ºC Type of second stage Pneumatically balanced Integrated Venturi Lever Yes Mouthpiece Comfo-bite™ Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance No Overall Work of Breathing (WOB) scores Avg. 0.85 joules/liter Nitrox compatible Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to 100%