- Unique 120° angle between the mouthpiece and the hose, which is ideal for sharing air with your buddy.
- Large purge – easy to use either way up
- Can be routed over either shoulder
- Low profile ensures less drag in water and keeps it close to the body out of the way
- Bright colors ensure visibility in panic situations
- Breathes smoothly when positioned right side up or upside down
- High visibility 36” yellow hose distinguishes your Egress hose from your primary hose
- and is easily spotted in the event of an out-of-air emergency.
- If used with an unsealed first stage then it is only recommended for warm waters, but is suitable for cold water diving when used with any Apeks environmentally sealed first stage.
|Orientation ||RH or LH |
|Coldwater Use ||Yes (when used with sealed 1st stage) |
|Type of second stage ||Pneumatically balanced |
|Breathing Effort Control Knob ||No |
|Integrated Venturi Lever ||No |
|Mouthpiece ||Comfo-bite™ |
|Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance ||No |
|Nitrox compatible ||Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to100% |