Aqualung Explorer Mesh Duffel Bag
- Collapsible to 3 x 9.5 x 14.5 in (8 x 24 x 37 cm) for easy packing
- Padded air mesh body for quick drying and protection
- 1.5" Wrap-around webbing straps with padded handle. Tarpaulin sleeve pocket for small Items
- #10 locking corrosion resistant zippers with extended pullers
- Divers name plate to help quickly identify your bag
This duffel is the perfect excursion bag for driving destinations and side trips. The walls are made of padded air mesh to protect your delicate gear while also allowing it to dry quickly; a tarpaulin sleeve pocket on the side gives you a dry place to rest against your body when carrying the bag. Collapses when emptied.
Weighs 1.6lb (0.75kg) and compresses to 3 x 9.5 x 14.5" (8 x 24 x 37cm) for easy packing. Includes a nameplate for identifying your belongings.
Air mesh prevents odor.
29 x 12 x 14" (73 x 30.5 x 36cm); Easily accommodates most dive fins. Side pocket for small items. Anchor loops for mounting easy-access gear with carabiners or for securing your bag to the deck of a boat. Lock-compatible zippers are corrosion-resistant and have extended pull-tabs.
Padded walls protect delicate gear.
Mesh is tear- and abrasion-resistant. Features wrap-around nylon straps. Two-year limited warranty.
Padded handle, D-rings for optional shoulder strap, and dry side pocket make the duffel easy to carry.
|Material||Air Mesh, Tarpaulin, Polyester|
|Zippers||#10 locking zippers with extended pullers|
|Volume:||29 x 12 x 14 in (73 x 30.5 x 36 cm) 4,872 in³ (80 liters)|