Aqualung Impulse Dry Snorkel
- Patented impulse Dry valve is positioned facing forward, causing the valve to close quicker, preventing water from entering the snorkel eliminating the need for clearing the snorkel
- The new barrel and valve design ensures the highest performance and was validated through extensive ansti testing
- New two piece snorkel Keeper allows for easy mounting and removal of the snorkel to the mask strap
- Flex section for comfortable positioning and will drop away when not in use
- Self draining purge valve for use when switching from scuba to snorkel
A dry version of the world's best-selling snorkel, the redesigned Impulse Dry has a forward-facing valve, which allows it to close quicker than any other dry snorkel. We've updated it with a barrel shape for better streamlining and a push-button connector for attaching to your mask strap.
Fast Valve Response
Our patented Impulse Dry valve faces forward so that it closes faster. This prevents water from entering and eliminates the need to clear it.
The excellent performance of the hydrodynamic new barrel and improved valve design have been validated through extensive Ansti testing.
Easily switch from scuba back to snorkel: the self-draining purge valve prevents water entry.
Easily Connects to Mask
Push-button, two-piece connector allows you to easily attach and remove the snorkel from your mask strap.
Eliminates Jaw Fatigue
Our patented Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece does not necessitate clenching your teeth, reducing fatigue, even after hours of adventure. Mouthpieces are replaceable.
Easily Switch to Regulator
The flex section allows for easy positioning and will drop away when not in use.
|Upper Feature||Patented Impulse Dry valve|
|Rotating Lower Section||Yes|
|Small Mouthpiece Option||No|