Cressi Atom Low Volume Mask
- Ultra low-volume mask, designed to facilitate the action of equalization.
- Frameless. Rigid co-molded stiff core.
- Ergonomic shape of the nose, designed to facilitate the equalization.
- Ideal for expert freedivers.
- Double injection split strap made of pure silicone.
Atom is a mask for the most demanding freediver. It is a radical mask, with incredibly low internal volume, built for freediving. It is a frameless mask. Construction material has been reduced to the minimum. Inside the silicone facial, a stiff core is co-molded with the two lenses, giving just the right rigidity to the mask. So it has been able to eliminate the rigid frame external to the silicone skirt as the most common masks have.
This semi-rigid core substitutes the usual external plastic frame and allowed us to reduce the internal volume of the mask in an unseen way until today. Another feature of Atom is the ergonomic shape of the nose. Two small cavities, carved by the nostrils, facilitate the action of compensation.
Thanks to this innovative design, when you squeeze the nose to equalize, the mask does not move on the face reducing the entry of water that could distract the diver. This special feature makes the mask extremely stable during the dive. Atom is the perfect mask for the expert freediver and spearfisher, who wants maximum performance from its gear.
- Ultra low-volume mask, designed for passionate freedivers, and spearfishermen.
- It features a new innovative design by Cressi, an ergonomic shape of the nose, designed to facilitate equalization with the fingers.
- It has a frameless structure, that reduces the internal volume and increases flexibility, to adapt better to the face.
- It has a rigid co-molded stiff core with the silicone skirt which integrates 2 tempered glass lenses shaped for increasing the field of view.
- Double injection split strap made of pure silicone to ensure a secure fitting over the head.
- The Atom is designed and manufactured in Italy by Cressi, an Italian brand pioneer in freediving, spearfishing, and scuba diving equipment since 1946.