Cressi Metis Mask
- 2-window low volume mask suitable for freediving, spearfishing and also for scuba diving.
- Skirt made in high quality Silicone, a more comfortable and long lasting material than the traditional plastic PVC.
- Adjustable Wide Buckles for easy adjust strap length.
- Soft Nose Pocket - easy to access to be use with only two fingers for proper equalization, also wearing gloves.
- Designed to have the lens close to the eyes, enhancing the field of view.
The Metis is a two-window mask designed for spearfishing but also suitable for scuba diving and also for snorkeling.
The skirt is completely made in high quality silicone, a more comfortable and long lasting material than the traditional plastic PVC. The silicone skirt allows to be fitted from different kinds of face shapes and ensure a perfect seal.
Also the strap is made in silicone and it is large and wide behind the neck to ensure a tight fit and comfort. The length of the strap is easy to adjust thanks to the simple push of the wide buckles.
You can choose different kind of lenses, colored or mirrored, to increase the view underwater. All the lenses are made in tempered glass to ensure shatterproof and scratch resistant.
The nose pocket is soft and easy to access to be use with only two fingers for proper equalization, also wearing gloves.