Cressi Sioux Speargun
- A thoroughly tested and effective speargun for spearfishing, the Sioux is manufactured using excellent materials, making it reliable and easy to aim while offering an attractive price-quality ratio.
- Round 28-mm Ø barrel cross-section made of anticorodal aluminum, a solution that offers a good compromise between manageability and resistance to bending.
- "Closed" type muzzle, extremely hydrodynamic, and compact shape. Designed for use with standard elastic bands in natural latex. Option to mount a second circular elastic band for improving power and performance.
- Shaft, of Ø 6 mm, made of special heat-treated stainless steel to take the best advantage of its mechanical characteristics.
- Pair of Ø 13 mm elastic bands made of pure latex with threaded ends in hard plastic. Standard wishbone in high-performance stainless steel.
Tried and tested and effective spear guns, the strengths of Sioux guns lie in the excellent materials used, their reliability, the easy firing and the favourable quality-price ratio.
The barrel is made from light, non-deformable anti-corrodal aluminum.
The inclination of the handgrip is designed for perfect firing and for quick, instinctive aiming; this is covered in rubbersoft.
The trigger system is very gentle and progressive, and is fitted with a safety catch.
A strong ring for the line comes out of the bottom of the handgrip, and at the front there are 2 line releasing devices, the dovetail trigger for the reel and a somewhat advanced spear-rail saddle.
The muzzle has 13 mm standard bands complete with simple arched wishbones with a right ratio between loading ease and forward thrust.
The muzzle is set for possible use of a second circular band.
The 6 mm diameter shaft comes with a single wing and two weapon notches.
Sioux comes in the following lengths: 50 (barrel 45 cm, 60 (barrel 55 cm), 75 cm