Leonardo first and only dive computer designed and built completely in the Cressi
An elegant expression of simple, functional design, the Leonardo is a must-have for divers entering the sport and those who “just want to dive.”
A single button interface makes it effortless to program Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes the first time a diver picks the computer up, and an edge-to-edge, high-definition screen gives large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel-friendly.
The clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of-mind during the dive.
The Leonardo can also be fully re-set after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments.-Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes
- -FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%
- -PO2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar
- -CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator
- -Single button interface (short push changes function, longer push selects functions)
- -Three levels of user-adjustable conservatism
- -User-selectable Deep Stop function
- -Modified Haldne and Wienke algorithm
- -Tissues: 9 with saturation hemi-phases between 2.5 and 480 minutes
- -Ascent rate alarm (10 m per minute)
- -Log book for 60 dives/75 hours of information with 20-second sampling rate
- -Battery life indicator
- -Distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms
- -User changeable battery
- -Adjustable unit of measure: English or Metric
- -Backlit display
- -Built-in calendar and clock.
- -The instrument may be fully reset, in case of renting.
- -PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profile (optional)