Cressi Utila Mesh Backpack Bag
- High-density polyester and durable hexagonal wire mesh
- Self-draining and ideal for snorkeling or scuba diving equipment
- Top drawstring and fastener to make retrieving equipment fast and easy
- Front semi-dry pocket features a zipper and drainage grommet
- 85 liters (22.5 gallon) capacity
Made with high-density polyester and durable hexagonal wire mesh, the Utilia is the ideal self-draining bag for carrying snorkeling or scuba diving equipment.
This bag is equipped with a drawstring and fastener to make retrieving equipment fast and easy. It can be worn as a backpack with ergonomic padded, adjustable shoulder straps, or held by the soft handle located above the straps.
The front semi-dry pocket features a zipper closure and a drainage grommet. The inside of the bag contains a small zippered pocket.
The Utila has a capacity of 85 liters (22.5 US gallons) and is able to fold up into a small, compact case with a carrying handle for easy packing and transportation.
- Materials: 1680 Denier High-Density Polyester with hexagonal wire mesh
- Height: 29 in | 74 cm
- Diameter: 15.5 in | 39.5 cm
- Capacity: 3 cu ft | 85 liters
- Front semi-dry pocket with drain grommet and zipper closure
- Folds into compact carrying case with handle
- Ergonomic adjustable shoulder straps
- Drawstring top closure with fastener
- Soft, padded back handle for carrying