Cressi XS Compact Octopus
- Compact shape reduces weight and in-water drag.
- Nearly all of the face acts as a purge button for easy access and fast clearing.
- Dive/pre-dive Venturi switch boosts air delivery at depth and minimizes freeflow at the surface
- Streamlined exhaust tee directs bubbles to the side for a clear field of view.
- Made from lightweight techno-polymers, reducing jaw fatigue while diving and reducing overall weight for travel
- High-visibility yellow markings make these second stages easy-to-see for use as an octopus or safe-second.
An ideal second stage for use as a safe second, the XS Compact delivers big-regulator performance in a small, easily stowed package. It’s unique shape make it easy to purge and deploy quickly. A long, 36-inch yellow hose is included for enhanced visibility and easier air sharing.