HammerHead Ambush 1mm Hooded Rashguard
- A HammerHead original
- 1 mm Neoprene Chest & Back
- Oversized Chest Loading Pad
- SPF 30+ UV Protective Lycra Arms
- Deep Reef™ Camouflage
HammerHead Ambush, Spearfishing Rashguards are the original warm-water spearfishing tops, designed by HammerHead Spearguns Founder Kevin Sakuda. 1 mm neoprene base on the chest and back provides warmth and stability for the chest loading pad; preventing the speargun from slipping while loading. THE ORIGINAL WARM-WATER SPEARFISHING TOP that has been worn by tens of thousands of spearos across the globe was developed by HammerHead Spearguns founder and US National Champion Spearfisher Kevin Sakuda especially for spearfishing in warmer waters. The HammerHead Ambush's revolutionary design creates a stable chest loading pad, capable of handling the stress of loading long railguns. Where other lycra tops loading pads would slip from the pressure of a loading speargun, the HammerHead Ambush's 1 mm Neoprene Chest and Back provided a stable backing preventing the chest pad from slipping under the force of the speargun bands. This is the first wetsuit top specifically designed for warm-water spearfishing; accept no imitations.
- A HAMMERHEAD ORIGINAL. Exposure Protection and Chest-loading Pad. Specifically designed for Warm-Water Spearfishing
- Neoprene Chest and Back provides stability for the chest loading pad, a crucial feature, and additional insulation. Compression fit minimizes water drag.
- Power-Stretch Lycra Arms and Sides provide SPF 50+ UV and Jellyfish Protection
- Coolest Part.... the camouflage pattern incorporates HammerHead Shark silhouettes allowing you to get you closer to your prey.