Koah Long Fin Utility Spearfishing Backpack
- Large main compartment for dive gear holds up to 43 long blade fin
- Front bungee mesh and utility pocket for small personal items
- Adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Insulated secondary compartment acts like a mini cooler for drinks, ice, etc.
- Holds two side mounted spearguns with cinch down bungees
This durable backpack is must have for any avid spearo. Holds Up to 43" Long Fin (with boot, can get up to 45" folding back of footpocket). The bag has a front utility pocket for wallet, keys and cellphone so you won't have to go digging for your keys after a long day of diving. Can hold two side mounted spearguns with the heavier gauge cinch down bungees.
Large main compartment for all your dive gear and then some as well as a Front bungee mesh for any additional items. Adjustable shoulder and chest strap for comfort. Insulated secondary compartment for ice, drinks and anything else you want cold. Embossed Koah logo on the front as well as contrast stitching throughout the bag.