Mares Quad Wrist Computer
- Easy to Use: The four button user interface let you navigate forwards and backwards and in and out of the menu structure to adjust settings and collect dive information.
- Three dive modes make the Quad easy to use with minimal complications, Air, Nitrox and Bottom Timer mode is all you need for recreational diving and the Bottom Timer means it can be used for more technical divers too.
- Modes: Air, Nitrox, Bottom Timer
- Battery: CR2450, approx 200-300 dives, depending on usage
- Algorithm: RGBM Mares-Wienke, 10-tissue
The Mares Quad Dive Computer is a large screen wrist mounted dive computer with a simple user interface and large digit screen so you can read all of your dive information easily, even in poor visibility. The large screen allows for more information to be displayed with larger digits but the computer itself is quite thin on your wrist and low profile so it won't get in the way.