The Nautilus LifeLine is a marine rescue radio with GPS that puts safety into the hands of everyone on the water.
Use it to chat to your boats or buddies in the their kayaks or canoes with the push of the green button. Need help? Push the red button to send an alert message and your position to boats within 4000 square miles. This tough and compact unit is depth rated to 425 feet. It provides true peace of mind for everyone on the water including divers, kiteboarders, sailors, paddlers, commercial mariners, jet skis, canoeing, coastal cruising and more.
- Quick start guide / Setup guide
- Operations manual (via download, requires internet connection)
- LifeLine Desktop Software (via download) compatible with current Windows or Mac OS
- USB charging cable and USB cap
- D-ring clip
LifeLine Desktop Software Features
- Upload the GPS position of your sites to Google Map
- Share your GPS locations on social media
- Customize your LifeLine settings: setup MMSI and Group Call