Rechargeable battery not included.
SCUBAPRO leaps light years ahead in underwater illumination with the introduction of the new NOVALIGHT 720R rechargeable dive light. Technical to its core, the NOVALIGHT 720R is machined from heavy-duty aluminum so it is lightweight and built to last. Its light head is equipped with the newest CREE XPL LED, capable of pumping out between 700 and 800 lumens of brilliant illumination. A 50 percent mode allows you to increase burn time if you don't need the full power.
The NOVALIGHT 720R uses simple twist-on/twist off activation backed by double-O-ring seals. Strategically placed knurling (raised-up diamond-shaped indentations in the metal) improves grip and makes the twist activation that much easier. Shock-proof rubber protection on the end of the light head safeguards the electronics and provides an additional no-slip surface.
The NOVALIGHT 720R measures only 5.9in/150mm in length and is powered by a single 18650 Lithium-ion battery that provides up to 2.5 hours of burn time. Rated to a maximum depth of 1000ft/300m, the NOVALIGHT 720R is equipped with an overpressure valve on the end cap, an important safety feature not normally found on torches in the NOVALIGHT 720R's price range.
For divers who like a durable, compact light that they can stow in a BC pocket, that offers maximum light intensity throughout an entire day or night of diving, and recharges quickly and easily, the NOVALIGHT 720R is the ideal choice. (. (A rechargeable wide-angle version, the Novalight 720R Wide, and a larger version powered by three C-cell batteries, the Novalight 720, are also available)
- Same features as the Novalight 720 but with a smaller gun-metal aluminum body for lightweight durability.
- Interchangeable light head.
- NEW - Equipped with the newest CREE XPL LED.
- NEW - 13.800lux@1m.
- NEW - Two modes: 100% and 50% power.
- 720 lumens ranks among the best in its class in illumination.
- Light measures 5.9in/150mm in length.
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity.
- Diamond-shaped knurling on both handle and light head guarantees a firm grip, with or without gloves.
- Easy twist on/twist off activation allows for trouble-free operation, regardless of depth.
- Shock-proof rubber protection keeps the light head safe from knocks and bumps.
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing - a safety feature not normally found on dive lights at this price point.
- A depth rating of 1000ft/300m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
- Powered by a single 18650 Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (not included) that provides up to 2.5 hours of burn time.