Riffe Enclosed Track Euro Series Speargun
- New low profile Enclosed Track
- Track includes a recessed "U" channel at base to help reduce hydraulic drag
- Enclosed track is removeable
- Low-Profile, 3 vertical laminate teak stock
- All models come standard with 9/32″(7.1mm) Hawaiian flopper Euroshaft
- All models have a thicker stock for increased strength
- (2) 5/8″(16mm) Black RIFFE Gorilla Rubber power bands with 1000lb Spectra wishbone line (accepts up to (3) 9/16″(14mm), (2) 5/8″(16mm), or (2) 3/4″(19mm) bands)
The new Riffe Enclosed Track Euro Series spearguns are designed for all level of divers. The new low profile recessed "U" channel at track base helps reduce hydraulic drag. Removable Enclosed Track for replacement. RIFFE’s new low profile designs are made with 3 vertical laminated teak strips and bolted front muzzle for added strength.
The Euro Series gun barrels are manufactured in a rectangular shape with radius corners for maximum beam strength. All models come standard with threaded stainless steel reel inserts for mounting a reel.