Riffe Mahogany Competitor Speargun
- Designed to replace Riffe's Padauk Competitor series
- Solid Mahogany wood stock
- Only available in Hawaiian setup
- Hawaiian setup: 9/32″ Hawaiian Flopper Shaft, 1 wrap of line, and 2 power bands
- 9/16″ (14mm) amber power bands (may upgrade to 5/8″ (16mm) bands for more hitting power and longer shots – recommended with heavier shafts)
Riffe’s NEW Mahogany Competitor Series was designed to replace our Padauk Competitor Series. Using Mahogany hardwood offers a further competitively priced entry level speargun with the same quality and performance that Riffe exemplifies. Dense straight grain hardwood allows for a solid stock with no lamination required, maintaining straightness. Suitable for both entry level and advanced divers who plan to hunt around kelp patties, reef, holes, and along the seafloor.
Available in #00, #0, #1, #2, #2X, #3, #3X