Riffe Mahogany Competitor Speargun
- Designed to replace Riffe's Padauk Competitor series
- Solid Mahogany wood stock
- Only available in Hawaiian setup
- Hawaiian setup: 9/32″ Hawaiian Flopper Shaft, 1 wrap of line, and 2 power bands
- 9/16″ (14mm) amber power bands (may upgrade to 5/8″ (16mm) bands for more hitting power and longer shots – recommended with heavier shafts)
Riffe’s NEW Mahogany Competitor Series was designed to replace our Padauk Competitor Series. Using Mahogany hardwood offers a further competitively priced entry level speargun with the same quality and performance that Riffe exemplifies. Dense straight grain hardwood allows for a solid stock with no lamination required, maintaining straightness. Suitable for both entry level and advanced divers who plan to hunt around kelp patties, reef, holes, and along the seafloor.
Available in #00, #0, #1, #2, #2X, #3, #3X
Mahogany #3 and #3X have blue water hunting capabilities with proper upgrades.
A rest tab may be added for ease of loading and lower power shooting around rocks.
- Comes stock in Hawaiian setup: 9/32″ Hawaiian Flopper Shaft, 1 wrap of line, and 2 power bands
- 9/16″ (14mm) power bands (may upgrade to 5/8″(16mm) diameter) bands for more hitting power and longer shots – recommended with heavier shafts.
- Rigged with 300 lb. Nylon monofilament shooting line for faster shooting and abrasion resistance (400lb. available for heavier shafts).
- 5″ Bungie Shock Chord with 500 lb. test Pigtail Swivel (400lb. Snap Swivel optional)
- Heavy-duty plastic handle
- RIFFE’s stainless steel 2-piece trigger mechanism assembly, accepts all diameter shafts: 1/4″(6.5mm), 9/32″(7.1mm), 5/16″(8mm), 11/32″(8.7mm), 3/8″(9.5mm)
- Side mounted spring loaded safety
- Auto Line Release
- Contoured red urethane butt end assembly for comfortable loading
- Rest tab may be added for ease of loading and lower power shooting around rocks.
- Accepts all suitable RIFFE accessories & parts
- All models may be rigged to customer’s preference – (upon purchase)