Riffe Pelagi-Tek Camo 3.5mm 2-Piece Wetsuit
- Yamamoto Neoprene (Grade 39) 100% CR neoprene – Open Cell
- Outer 100% Impermeaflex lamination for ultra 4 way stretch
- Blind stitching, 100% waterproof and airtight
- Protective knee and elbow abrasion resistant screenprint
- New anti-slip cushioned chest loading pad
- Locking dual clip beaver tail and high waist pant
- Impermeaflex Camo face seal (3.5mm, 5mm)
- Vented hood to help release excess air
The latest addition to the DIGI-TEK Camo family. Riffe’s new PELAGI-TEK and COVI-TEK are tailored toward blue water hunting and diving in the kelpy waters of the Pacific coast. The Digi-tek family of wetsuits now offers camouflage to cover most any ocean environment.
Constructed using Yamamoto 39 neoprene and our newly improved super stretch outer Lycra material, offering the diver a more flexible feel and better comfort when swimming through the water. Camouflage neck, face, wrist and ankle seals. Available in a wide variety of sizes starting at XXS up to 4XL.