Riffe Torpedo Pro Float
- Maximum Buoyancy / Lift: 53 Lbs. (24 Kg). 15 PSI Inflation Pressure
- Includes Diver Down Flag & base for saftey
- Bottom Pouch holds 2lbs. Weight for Ballast Stability
- High Visability Orange Industrial Strength 840D Nylon
- Over pressure dump/release valve - Keeps float inflated at ideal pressure. Easily deflate with the pull tab.
RIFFE's 20L Torpedo Pro 15 psi open water float is a classic multifunction float. Upgraded Schrader stem valve makes inflation convenient with a simple bicycle pump or at any gas station with air fill capacity. Over pressure dump/release valve keeps the float at ideal pressure and is a cinch to deflate with the pull of a tab. Safety is always a top priority.
Constructed in RIFFE's signature high visibility orange 840D nylon, the Torpedo Pro comes standard with a diver down flag and base for increased safety. Neoprene bottom pouch accommodates 2 lbs. (1kg) weight for steadfast ballast. Corrosion resistant stainless steel D-ring at front, webbing straps on sides and aft allow for multiple attachments of additional gear. Ideal as spear gun breakaway float for large fish hunting or chase float.
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 53 lbs. (24kg) @ 2ATM
- 15 PSI Inflation Pressure Over pressure dump/release valve prevents float from overinflation. Simply deflate with the pull of a tab.
- Includes Diver Down Flag & base for safety Bottom pouch holds 2 lbs. (1 kg) weight for ballast stability
- High visibility orange 840D nylon Industrial Strength
- Schrader Stem Valve - convenient inflation with bicycle pump or at any gas station. Stainless steel D-ring for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Webbing straps at sides and back Ideal as speargun breakaway float for large fish hunting or chase float.
Dimensions (Lx W x H) when inflated:
34” x 9.5” x 9” (86 cm x 24 cm x 23cm)
(F-2500) Torpedo Pro Divers Float w/ Red+White Flag
(F-2505) Torpedo Pro Divers Float w/ Alpha Flag
** Recommend RIFFE’s 3ATM Float for blue water hunting. Torpedo Pro may be used in combination for larger game fish.