A low-profile design made of composite materials (Nylon-Fiberglass) including heat treated aluminum parts with a hard anodized surface. Featuring a clutch type drag with 4 positions activated by a lever on the side of the reel. The spool size is the same as RIFFE’s Vertical CFN REEL accepting up to 60 meters (200 ft) x 272 kg (600 lb.) Spectra Line. Mounts on all RIFFE spearguns as well as other manufacturers that feature similar barrel shapes. Fits on flat and radial gun stocks with proper mounts.
- Mounts to Competitor, Standard, and Mid Handle Series
- Light weight (9 oz.)
- 4 Positions from Free Spool to Strong Drag
- Stainless Steel bail to prevent line tangle
- RIFFE models using threaded inserts
- May be mounted with wood screws placed in a pre-drilled hole