Rob Allen 7.5mm Euro Notched Shaft
- Engineered from ultra tough oil-quenched carbon spring steel
- Highly durable tri-cut tips
- Zinc plated to combat corrosion
- Fixed barb shaft for faster and more accurate equipment
- Order 40cm larger than your spergun size (ie 90cm speargun = 130cm shaft size)
Railgun shafts are engineered from ultra tough oil-quenched carbon spring steel. Highly durable tri-cut tips ensure efficient penetration. Once ground and polished, the shafts are zinc plated to combat corrosion. Fixed barb shafts suit the nature of the Railgun and offer a faster and more accurate piece of equipment.
Rob Allen carbon spring steel is 50 to 52 Rockwell C and 2000 to 2100 MPA, no spear is tougher or more resistant to bending.
Order 40cm larger than your spergun size (ie 90cm speargun = 130cm shaft size)