Rob Allen US Carbo Railgun
- Lightweight reef speargun designed for targeting fast-swiming reef and open water fish
- Features a new, ultra flat open muzzle design
- Manufactured from 1.45mm aircraft grade aluminum
- Integrated reel mount fits seamlessly with the Rob Allen Composite Reel (not included)
- Includes single wrap of 300 lb. mono, 6.6mm double notch shaft, and 2 x 14mm (9/16") black bands
The latest speagun from Rob Allen designed specifically for the US Market. It features a new, ultra flat open muzzle design that provides less drag, greater maneuverability, and a much larger sight window. The US Carbo is a lightweight reef gun designed for targeting fast-swimming reef and open water fish. It comes ready to shoot with a single wrap of 300 lb. mono, 6.6mm double notch spear, and 2 x 14mm (9/16") black bands.
Manufactured from aircraft grade aluminum with a wall thickness of 1.45mm. The US Carbo comes "Blacked Out" with a black and grey camo barrel, black handle grip, bands and tuna clip. This speargun comes stock with the latest Vecta 2 mechanism; manufactured from glass reinforced nylon, a Kevlar trigger and has a solid 316 stainless steel sear. An integrated reel mount on the handle fits seamlessly with the Rob Allen Composite Reel.