Scubapro Air2 5th Generation
- Backup regulator in high-stress situations and rivaling some second stage models
- Large, flexible purge button provides quick clearing when it counts
- Enjoy pin point buoyancy control with the AIR 2
- Large inflate and deflate buttons are easy to distinguish and device fits comfortably in hand
- For reliable performance without dangling hoses, the AIR 2 is a stand out.
An octo/inflator combines a backup regulator with a BC's buoyancy control system in one compact, at-the-ready unit. The cool thing about an octo/inflator is that it's always within reach because it's constantly being used to control descents, adjust buoyancy, and vent air during ascents. In the event of an emergency there's no need to grope for a dangling octo reg; simply pass your primary reg to the diver in need while you take the octo/inflator, enabling you to breathe easily and control your buoyancy as you make your way safely back to the surface.