Scubapro Aladin Tec 3G Wrist Computer
- Three Dive modes: Scuba, Freediving and Gauge. Supports CCR systems (closed circuit rebreather).
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Three-color nitrogen tissue loading bar graph makes it easy to monitor N2 status.
- CR2450 user replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.
- Dive/Freediving logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/Mac via Infrared technology.
Featuring a metallic silver faceplate and a bright easy-to-read LCD segments display, the new ALADIN TEC 3G is targeted primarily to technical divers who want multi-gas and CCR support functions, but also to recreational divers who appreciate a dive computer with the kind of features that enable them to evolve in their sport.
The ALADIN TEC 3G is equipped with SCUBAPRO's time-proven Uwatec ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm and Predictive Multi-Gas. You can program three gas mixes from 21 to 100 percent 02, the PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) system calculates safe ascents, and the three-color nitrogen loading bar graph makes it easy to track tissue loading. Microbubble technology lets you adjust the level of conservatism to suit your personal diving style.
Depth-rated to 394ft/120m, you also get audible and visual alarms, a planner and a logbook that can be uploaded to a PC or Mac via an optional infrared interface. The battery is good for 200 to 300 dives and is user replaceable.
The ALADIN TEC 3G offers seasoned recreational divers as well as technical divers an affordable, full-featured, advanced-level dive computer. Available as a wrist unit or in a two- or three-gauge console.