Scubapro Chromis Wrist Computer Black-Gold
- Large, sharp display: features characters inspired by Samurai katanas that are proven to be remarkably clear underwater
- Multiple mode capabilities: SCUBA, gauge, apnea, swim, and watch modes - in addition to built-in altimeter for any adventure
- Full dive planner: based on a custom algorithm (ZHL8 ADT MB), with NoStop and TAT indication and Interval/O2 input, making Chromis a suitable primary computer
- Patented stroke counter: easily keep track of strokes from the wrist or fin kicks from the ankle while calculating distance
- Four-button interface: includes menu state indicator for easy operation, even while wearing neoprene gloves.
The CHROMIS wristwatch-style dive computer is always ready for action, both in and out of the water. Offering all of SCUBAPRO's core dive computer features except Predictive Multi-gas (PMG), the CHROMIS dazzles with its large display and extra-sharp alphanumeric characters inspired by Samurai katanas. These were developed exclusively for the CHROMIS and are exceptionally readable under water. The four control buttons are also well-marked to guide you through an interface that includes an intuitive mode indicator that always lets you know where you are in the system.
On the surface the CHROMIS offers full timekeeping functions, plus dual time, an alarm clock and a stopwatch. In Swim mode you have the use of a patented stroke counter for surface swimming. And under water you have a full-featured deco computer with three modes - Scuba, Gauge and Freediving - to suit virtually any at-depth activity.
Targeted to certified air and nitrox divers, the CHROMIS wristwatch-style dive computer is about as versatile as it gets. Prepare yourself for your next adventure, in or out of the water, with a dive watch that delivers.