Scubapro Chromis Wrist Computer Black-Gold
- Large, sharp display: features characters inspired by Samurai katanas that are proven to be remarkably clear underwater
- Multiple mode capabilities: SCUBA, gauge, apnea, swim, and watch modes - in addition to built-in altimeter for any adventure
- Full dive planner: based on a custom algorithm (ZHL8 ADT MB), with NoStop and TAT indication and Interval/O2 input, making Chromis a suitable primary computer
- Patented stroke counter: easily keep track of strokes from the wrist or fin kicks from the ankle while calculating distance
- Four-button interface: includes menu state indicator for easy operation, even while wearing neoprene gloves.
The CHROMIS wristwatch-style dive computer is always ready for action, both in and out of the water. Offering all of SCUBAPRO's core dive computer features except Predictive Multi-gas (PMG), the CHROMIS dazzles with its large display and extra-sharp alphanumeric characters inspired by Samurai katanas. These were developed exclusively for the CHROMIS and are exceptionally readable under water. The four control buttons are also well-marked to guide you through an interface that includes an intuitive mode indicator that always lets you know where you are in the system.