Scubapro Galileo Sol HF Wrist Computer With Heart Rate Monitor and Transmitter
- Extra large dot-matrix screen offers a choice of three display modes, allowing you to personalize the presentation of your data.
- The LIGHT display shows dive time, depth, tank pressure and no-stop information with large easy-to-read digits.
- The FULL display maximizes the amount of information shown on a single screen
- The CLASSIC display strikes the perfect balance, displaying depth, dive time, deco information, tank pressure, RBT and temperature.
- Oil-filled technology allows for a slim display casing design that fits comfortably on the arm. This also enables the GALILEO SOL to be rated to a depth of 1082ft (330m).
The ultimate SMART dive computer, the GALILEO SOL offers state-of-the-art technology and advanced features you just won't find on other wrist-mount computers.
The GALILEO SOL features hoseless air integration, it can handle three nitrox mixes up to 100 percent O2, it comes with a heart rate monitor that also measures skin temperature, and its algorithm calculates true remaining bottom time (RBT) and incorporates Profile Dependant Intermediate Stops, all of which respond directly to your personal physiology to increase your underwater efficiency and add layers of safety to your diving.
The GALILEO SOL's integrated heart rate monitor incorporates your heartbeat into the workload and then tailors the decompression calculations to your dive. SCUBAPRO is also the only dive computer manufacturer in the world that accounts for the effect of increased workload on human physiology during a dive. Through this technology you get the safest no-stop and decompression stop calculations available, even under the most demanding diving circumstances.
Even though it's a fully loaded dive computer, the GALILEO SOL is surprisingly easy to use. Offering a choice of screen configurations to suit your individual tastes, you navigate through the system via three clearly marked buttons. You can also rotate the screen 180 degrees, enabling the dive computer to be worn with buttons on top or on bottom. The intuitive digital compass with bearing memory features an actual half-compass rose that can be used at a full 90-degree tilt, making it a true aid to underwater navigation.