Scubapro Go Sport Travel Fins
- Scuba "boot-fit" design features a replaceable, self-adjusting bungee heel strap that slips easily over boots, ideal for divers who frequently negotiate rocky shore entries.
- The fins' Ultra-strong 100% M construction won't delaminate, break, or tear even after years of use, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use.
- Performance features like a 25-degree pre-angled blade and power bars on the underside of the rail make the fins fast, powerful, stable, and maneuverable with minimal effort.
- Bring the fins to your favorite tropical waters with its compact, lightweight design, which easily fits in a it a carry-on compliant luggage.
- Driven to constantly innovate and improve the diving experience, Scuba builds high-quality equipment for the work, sport, and lifestyle of people whose passion is found below the surface.
SCUBAPRO's new GO Sport fin features a "boot-fit" design, enabling divers who wear boots when giant-striding into cold water or negotiating rocky shore entries to benefit from the proven kicking performance of the original Tester's Choice-awarded "bare-fit" GO fin. Lightweight yet virtually indestructible, this fin is a fast and nimble performer in the water.
The blade has been slightly revised from the original; it now provides mounting points to attach skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability. The self-adjusting bungee heel strap allows for a versatile fit. The strap also makes it easy to don and doff. The GO Sport is designed to fit in IATA carry-on compliant luggage, making it a great fin for both travel and local diving.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort and ease of use in the water.
- Open heel "boot-fit" design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff.
- Revised Ergo3 foot pocket is re-profiled for maximum comfort and power transfer.
- Ultra-strong 100% Monprene® construction avoids problems of delamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use.
- 25º pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect for low-effort kicking performance.
- Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent over-flex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high-load conditions.
- In-water performance delivers speed, power, stability and maneuverability with a minimum of effort.
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage for divers who like to travel the world.
- Skegs mounted on blade ends minimize sideslip and maximize stability.
- Fins are available in black, blue, turquoise, white and yellow (black and blue fins come with silver skegs, all other colors come with black skegs).
- Optional skegs are available in a variety of colors for customization and to color-code sizing. Available colors: army green, green, silver, black, blue, turquoise, purple, pink and yellow.