ScubaPro Spectra TruFit Mask
- Dual-Lens, Low volume for clearing convenience, yet designed for maximum visibility | Universal, super comfortable fit for a variety of face shapes
- Bold colors, including duotones | Swivel buckles for easy adjustment
- Tempered glass for safety and durability | A metallic-look frame twin-lens mask.
- Exclusive paint process gives your mask the look of stylish eyewear.
- Trufit exclusive skirt allows the mask to perfectly fit variety of face
When you strap on a mask you expect it to provide you with a watertight seal and an excellent field of view so you can fully enjoy the underwater sights. You also expect it to be comfortable.
The SPECTRA TRUFIT dual lens mask is nothing if not comfortable. A pioneer in advanced skirt design that puts a premium on comfort and fit, the SPECTRA TRUFIT is built with SCUBAPRO's first-generation Trufit technology, an innovative approach to skirt design that uses very thin and soft silicone for comfort, with small ribs to provide stability. (SCUBAPRO's exclusive Trufit technology can always be identified by its distinct ribbing texture.) The result is a silicone skirt that keeps water out and is so soft it will mold to virtually any face shape.
In addition to comfort, the SPECTRA TRUFIT's dual lens design is low-volume and provides excellent field of view, and its buckle and strap system is easy to use. The quick-release buckles attach to tabs on the skirt rather than on the frame. This optimizes strap angle and range of motion when dialing in fit, plus it enables the mask to be folded flat for easy packing.
The SPECTRA TRUFIT blazed the trail in creating incomparable comfort and fit with Trufit technology, and it is still one of the most comfortable, and popular, dive masks on the market. Try one on and feel the difference Trufit technology makes.