Scubapro Twin Jet Max Fins
- Patented split-fi n propeller technology - proven to deliver more forward motion with considerably less effort than traditional blades.
- Drag-reducing vents substantially decrease resistance on both up and down strokes.
- Extended soleplate acts like a lever to enhance power stroke.
- Extra-wide foot pocket is ideal for wearing with a dry or semi-dry suit - also very comfortable to wear with standard warm-water boots.
- Quick-connect swivel buckles. Spring-Heel Straps also available separately.
- Moulded from a stiff compound to deliver a slightly negative buoyancy.
Like the tail fin of a humpback whale, SCUBAPRO's Twin Jet Fins use a split-hydrofoil shape to deliver more forward motion with less effort. Result: more power with less effort and drag.
All SCUBAPRO split fins employ a truly remarkable propulsion technology that uses an unconventional hydrofoil shape to produce forward motion with considerably less effort than any other conventional blade.