Shearwater Peregrine Wrist Computer
- Multiple Diving Modes - Air, Nitrox, 3 Gas Nitrox, Gauge
- 2.2" LED LCD display with vivid, enhanced colour range and saturation
- Uses Bühlmann ZHL-16C with gradient factors. Shearwater dive computers never lockout for dive plan deviations.
- Two-button interface: simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure. 316 stainless steel buttons.
- Wireless Charging: battery life per charge is up to about 30 hours on medium brightness level. USB wireless charging station is included.
Embark on your adventure into diving with Shearwater. The Peregrine is a simple and easily accessible, full colour, multi-gas dive computer. With the Peregrine we simplified operations and made a computer that is easy to use for divers of all experience levels. The Peregrine is your ideal companion for many adventures to come.
Multi Diving Modes
There are 4 diving modes:
- Air (For recreational diving)
- Nitrox (Single gas up to 40%)
- 3 Gas Nitrox (Up to 100% O2)
- Gauge (Depth, time, resettable stop watch function)
Simple and Powerful
The Peregrine has a full colour 5.59 cm LED LCD screen with vivid, enhanced colour range and saturation display. It has simplified recreational diving modes with full decompression support.
The diver can easily navigate and customize important diving information displayed on the home screen. Shearwater dive computers never lockout for dive plan deviations.
The Peregrine is best suited for Air and Nitrox divers that want a great screen at an exceptional value with a simplified feature set.
- User Customizable Display - Customize your display with information important to you.
- Wireless Charging - Battery life per charge is up to 30 hours on medium brightness level. USB wireless charging station is included.
- Multiple Languages - Languages include: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Italian and Spanish.
- In the Dive Log menu, a diver can quickly view detailed graphs and dive information such as a dive log list, water temperature changes, depth, start and end time, surface interval time and more, all easily available at the diver’s fingertips.
- The Peregrine has a quick NDL planner and intuitive DECO planner that divers can use to plan their dives. The decompression algorithm that Shearwater uses is the Bühlmann GF algorithm.
Divers can easily link their Peregrine dive computer via a bluetooth connection, allowing them to share information on multiple devices such as a smartphone, tablet and desktop. Using the free Shearwater Cloud app, the diver can review, edit and synchronize dive logs. Divers can also update firmware or change the language on the go.
- Decompression Computer
- 316 Stainless Steel Buttons
- Wireless Data Transfer Technology
- Vibration alerts
- Firmware updates function
- 26mm Silicone band with stainless steel clasp
- Ballistic Nylon Polymer Case
|Screen Resolution||320 x 240 QVGA|
|Display Type||Full colour LED LCD|
|Display Size||2.2" / 5.59 cm|
(Dive computer only)
|Size||77mm x 68mm x 25mm|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Li-ion Battery|
|Battery Life per charge||up to 30 Hours (Medium Brightness)|
|Wireless Charging Station|
|Number of Gases||3 OC|
|Depth Rating||120m / 394ft|
|Dive Log Capacity (10 second rate)||Approximately 200 Hours|