Sporasub Blue Water Float
Special Price $178.00 Regular Price $198.00
Out of stock
- Inner bladder made of polyurethane coated nylon
- Outer casing is constructed of two tone 1000 Denier Cordura fabric
- The fluorescent material on the top side was chosen for its high visibility over conventional orange
- The graphite bottom half is low glare
- Three stainless steel D-Rings and 3 rubberized handles provide a sure grip for the strong pull by game fish
- The new submersible Blue Water Inflatable float has been conceived with the most desirable features of inflatable blue water floats.
- It's constructed using two casings; an inner bladder made of polyurethane coated nylon used more commonly in the medical industry.
- The outer casing is constructed of two tone 1000 Denier Cordura fabric for abrasion resistance but most importantly to protect from punctures from fish fins, accidental brushes with spear tips, knives etc. The oral inflator valve components are stainless steel and brass with a lock ring.
- The fluorescent material on the top side was chosen for its high visibility over conventional orange. The graphite bottom half is low glare. Three stainless steel D-Rings and 3 rubberized handles provide a sure grip for the strong pull by game fish. The generous sizes of 100cm total length (40") with a circumference of 77cms (30") provide around 100lbs (45Kgs) of lift at the surface.
- A Velcro pocket for a dive weight ensures it stays upright while the Velcro cumber-bun on the bottom is designed to make it easy to transport the diver's float line together while traveling or to strap accessories beneath. Delivered with dive flag. All parts are of the highest quality and workmanship. Made in USA.
Write Your Own Review