Sporasub Breeze Snorkel
Out of stock
- Conceived exclusively for spearfishing
- Molded with two different types of materials and hardness
- Lower part of the snorkel is more rigid than the upper part
- The Breeze Snorkel has been conceived exclusively for spearfishing.
- The tube is moulded in two types of materials with different hardness.
- Three-fourths of the tube, in the lower part, is made with a semi-rigid thermal-plastic material.
- The stiffness of this part of the tube helps avoid annoying vibrations during reascent and doesn’t allow for crimping, which leads to a reduction of the air-passage section which is under the pressure of strap of the mask.
- The upper part, in green colour, is made with a much softer material.
- This reduces any sounds if bumped against rocks and allows for easy bending of the snorkel if it becomes blocked, thus making cave fishing safer.
- The Breeze snorkel is made entirely with a non-reflecting satin finish.
Write Your Own Review