Sporasub Mystic Mask
- 3D camo printing (applies to Camu 3D, Seagreen, and Blackmoon colors)
- Polycarbonate mask frame and liquid silicone skirt
- Extremely low volume
- For the first time, 3D printing technology applied on a mask. Available in three different patterns.
- The mask is made with just two components - the polycarbonate mask frame and the skirt in liquid silicone, which mechanically hold the lenses, without the use of the usual lens rings.
- This design limits encumbrances and reduces the inner volume of the mask.
- The fact that there are no lens rings also increases the visual field around the external perimeter of the lens.
- The protruding strap regulation teeth have been increased in order to allow for greater regulation.
Write Your Own Review