Sporasub Spitfire Camu Fins
- Thermo rubber foot pockets with two different hardnesses
- Anti slip patterns on the heel
- Detachable blade is made from low-modular polypropylene and has 2 water rails to eliminate skidding and greatly improve performance
- Intermediate blade stiffness suits all fishing styles
- New fin with foot pockets made from thermo-rubber with two different hardness in order to combine the best in comfort and performance. The green parts have a stiffness of just 40 sh, offering a soft and comfortable contact with the ankle and toes.
- The black parts have a stiffness of 90 sh, able to transmit power from the leg to the blade without dispersion.
- The Spitfire also features anti slip patterns on the heel.
- The detachable blade is made from low-modular polypropylene and has 2 water rails to eliminate skidding and greatly improve performance. The intermediate hardness of the blade suits all fishing styles.
Write Your Own Review