Home > Specials and Closeouts > Computers and Gauges > Suunto Vyper Air Wrist Computer With USB [Closeout] (Item #185390)
Suunto Vyper Air Wrist Computer With USB [Closeout]
- Optional wireless air integration for tank pressure information
- Tiltable electronic 3D compass to keep you on course
- User-friendly design featuring easy-to-read matrix display and simplified four-button operation
- Three dive modes and gas-switching capability
- Continuous decompression with the Suunto RGBM algorithm
- Built-in dive simulator for planning upcoming dives
- Optional computer interface for detailed graphical logbooks and dive data analysis
- Wrist or console mounted for added flexibility
Suunto Vyper Air is an advanced gas-switching dive computer that includes optional wireless air integration and a technologically advanced electronic 3D compass. If you’re looking for a full-featured decompression computer for your wrist or console, take a look at Suunto Vyper Air.
- Wireless air integration
With optional wireless air integration, Suunto Vyper Air allows you to monitor tank pressure and air consumption from your wrist. Tank pressure is displayed both numerically and graphically, and an estimation of the remaining air time is given throughout the dive. This allows you to monitor the remaining air supply at the same time as you monitor depth and time.
- Clear navigation
Suunto Vyper Air features a unique electronic 3D compass that can be tilted up to 45 degrees in any direction, making it easier to read the figures clearly and accurately under water.
- Effortless operation
The easy-to-read dot matrix display with large digits and electro-luminescent backlight mean your bearing – as well as tank pressure, depth, temperature, and dive time – will all be shown clearly. The simplified four-button operation makes the computer easy to use even when wearing gloves. Suunto Vyper Air can be worn as a wrist unit with a protective boot, or mounted on a two-gauge console.
- Multi-mode versatility
Suunto Vyper Air includes Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes and gas-switching capability. When using enriched air, Suunto Vyper Air can be programmed for nitrox mixtures between 21% and 100% oxygen. You can also adjust oxygen partial pressure between 0.5 and 1.6 bar. In Gauge mode, it can also be used as a depth gauge and timer with profile memory.
- When in Nitrox mode, you can accelerate decompression by switching to a gas mix with a higher oxygen percentage. With Suunto Vyper Air it's quick and easy to switch between enabled gas mixes while diving. The computer also provides visual and audible alarms for depth and pressure and warns you when you're running low on air.
- Flexible decompression
Using the Suunto Deep Stop RGBM algorithm, Suunto Vyper Air enables continuous decompression for optimal ascent time. For deeper dives, the Deep Stop option adds further protection with a series of deep stops between your maximum depth and ceiling.
- Plan and review
You can test upcoming dives and view no-decompression and decompression time data for different depths before getting in the water with the built-in dive simulator. When the dive is over, get detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM4 software.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
We Also Recommend