Tusa Freedom HD Mask
- Incredibly wide field of view
- 180 degrees Rotational Buckle System
- Large frame with minimal internal volume
- Five-position strap angle adjuster for micro-adjustment
- Round-edge skirt
- 3-D mask strap
The M-1001 Freedom HD mask is the latest design to come from Freedom Technology. It is a single lens masks with an incredibly wide field of vision. This mask boasts a 180° Rotational Buckle System, which allows it to fit a variety of face sizes while maintaining a low profile.
- Freedom technology is a set of revolutionary features offering superior fit, comfort and increased performance in TUSA masks. Freedom model masks feature a dimpled skirt surface with varied silicone thicknesses and stability ridges in addition to a proprietary low-friction skirt surface on the fitting line.
- The buckle rotates a full 180 degrees to accommodate varying head sizes for optimum fit. The thin frame and rotation of the buckle allows the mask to be folded into a compact size.
- TUSA's patented 3-D strap is a true three-dimensional design that snugly fits against the head's natural curvature. The 3-D strap offers unprecedented comfort and fit unlike standard flat mask straps.
- Panoramic View masks feature a variety of designs offering an incredibly wide field-of-view. Several designs incorporate minimum frame volumes, domed side-windows, reduced frame structures as well as three and four window styles for maximum vision.
- TUSA's Round Edge Skirt features a proprietary round edge cross-sectionally shaped skirt. This rounded edge results in a soft fit that suppresses pressure and reduces creasing left on the face. The "planar fit, instead of linear fit" silicone skirt maintains great fit and unprecedented comfort.
- The Quick-Adjust Buckle System incorporates a newly-designed low-profile buckle into the crystal silicone skirt of the mask. The result is a compact, lightweight, technologically advanced mask design that can be easily and quickly adjusted for a perfect fit.