Waihana Mens 1.5mm Kajiki Wetsuit
- 1.5mm performance Neoprene
- Dye camouflage on Ultra-Stretch Poly Lycra Laminate
- .999 Silver Titanium Dioxide Internal Coating
- Smoothskin seals around wrists and ankles
- Glue-reinforced stitching on elbows, chestpad, and whistle pocket
The Kajiki Wetsuit is Waihana's latest creation. The best pelagic wetsuit for spearfishing and freediving built with Hawaiian waters in mind. With glue-reinforced blind-stitching for durability, .999 silver titanium dioxide lining, and Smoothskin seals, the Kajiki is built to perform.
When we set out to create Hawaii’s best spearfishing and freediving suit, we held nothing back. We sourced the very best eco-friendly neoprene and assembled our suit with bombproof and extremely durable glue-over-stitch bonding. When you put on a WAIHANA Kajiki Wetsuit, you will feel the quality immediately, while brilliant additions like an integrated distress whistle located on the shoulder will keep you feeling safe all day. Our titanium dioxide lining makes it a breeze to slip into the suit while underway, and with thick screen printing, you won’t go sliding around above deck. Buy Local. By Locals.