Cressi Tokugawa 2mm 2pc Wetsuit
- The Tokugawa 2mm 2-piece hooded wetsuit is a great wetsuit for spearfishing and freediving. Designed for use in blue water as a perfect training suit for spearfishing and swimming pool
- The unique Tokugawa camouflage adapts to different water environments — from the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea to the greener tones of Northern USA
- Manufactured with flexible, comfortable, soft neoprene thick 2 mm
- Anatomical design cuts offer a comfortable form-fitted feel. The suit design is pre-shaped arms and legs that improve flexibility and the ease of swimming
- The Dura Stretch Nylon Lining delivers an amazing compromise between stretch, comfort, and durability
- Designed in Italy by Cressi and made in Cambodia
The two-piece, 2 mm Tokugawa wetsuit is an excellent spearfishing and freediving wetsuit. It was designed by the Cressi Australia team, with the knowledge and help of the Italian Cressi family, based on the market-leading Apnea wetsuit pattern. It was designed specifically for use in blue waters as a perfect hardwearing spearfishing and pool training suit. The unique Tokugawa camouflage adapts to different water environments — from the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea to the greener tones of Northern USA. The suit's pattern provides ultimate camo for all environments.
The Tokugawa 2mm wetsuit is a 2-piece suit, which includes high top pants and a jacket with a built-in hood, only sold together. It is manufactured with flexible, comfortable, soft neoprene. This material is designed for flexibility. It s flexible enough for, free motion to the wearer's movements involved in spearfishing and swimming.
Cressi prides itself on their excellent wet suit cuts. The Tokugawa is no exception. Its anatomical design cuts offer a comfortable form fitted feel. The suit design is pre-shaped arms and legs that improve flexibility and the ease of swimming.
The suits are fitted with an extended knee pad that covers and protects the suit and you — including shin reinforcement. This aids in increasing the life of your suit if you're kneeling on the ocean floor a lot when spearfishing. The Tokugawa is fitted with a high-density loading chest pad.
The Dura Stretch Nylon Lining delivers an amazing compromise between stretch, comfort, and durability of the suit.
This wetsuit is named in honor of the Tokugawa shogunate — The Tokugawa shogunate was the last feudal Japanese military government, which existed between 1600 and 1868.