Koah Spearguns Bluewater Series Speargun
Out of stock
- Standard - Trigger mechanism above handle 9.5 inches from butt of stock
- Tapered with long gradual slope at the muzzle
- Comes standard with (4) 5/8" power bands with breakaway rigging
- 5/16" threaded shaft - Does not include tip
- Individually ballasted to perfect the balance of the gun
Standard - Trigger mechanism above handle 9.5 inches from butt of stock
New and improved, the KOAH Bluewater is built for power. The new Bluewater body is now tapered with a long gradual slope at the muzzle to keep the bands in line. Comes standard with (4) 5/8 power bands with breakaway rigging and 5/16 shaft to punch through running wahoo, dorado, kingfish or tuna.
Every Bluewater gun is individually ballasted in our water tank to perfectly balance the gun. Or we can even weigh it to your preference, front heavy...rear heavy etc. Re-coil is reduced by larger lead ballast deposits in the front and rear of the gun.
Write Your Own Review