Omer Stingray EVO Long Fins
- Long blades for freediving and spearfishing
- 22 degree downturned blade
- New brown color serves as camouflage on rocky and sandy bottoms
- Keyhole improves performance and reduces required kicking force
- Extremely comfortable Stingray foot pockets
Long fins for freediving and spearfishing. The new color makes them visible on the surface and camouflage on rocky and sandy bottoms. 22-degree downturned blade. The keyhole improves its performance by channeling water and guiding the blade during movement. In addition, the hole also serves to decrease the force needed to move the fin in the less active area of the blade.