Riffe Blue Water Bungee Floatline Assembly
- Bungee rubber is UV and environment protected against sunlight, heat and rotting
- Stretches 2.5 times its length with 550 lb test parachute chord
- Not for use around sharp surfaces
- Used separately or in conjunction with a vinyl float line
When targeting larger fish, a Bungee Float line is ideal to help absorb the tension put on a float line once a fish is on. This also aids in tiring the fish and helps prevent tear out. The RIFFE bungee stretches 2 1/2 times its length with a 680lb (308kg) test Nylon line core (Black only).
Can be used separately or in combination with Vinyl and/or SpectraFusion Float Lines. Made in the USA.
- High grade synthetic rubber
- Stretches 2.5x its length
- 680 lb. (308kg) test Nylon core
- includes (2) Quick Clips, (2) Shackles, and (2) Swivels
- Stainless steel parts