Rob Allen Vecta Snapper Aluminum Railgun
- Comes with 2- 14mm bands and 6.6mm shaft
- Low profile open muzzle, easy to maneuver
- Aircraft grade aluminum barrel 1.45mm wall thickness
- Integral rail is part of the barrel reducing flex
- Trigger mechanism is glass reinforced with stainless steel sear
Rob Allen aluminum railbarrels have the same dimension as the carbon barrels. The rail level lines up with the profile of the mechanism and the muzzle. The integral rail is part of the barrel, thus increasing stiffness and reducing flex.
This makes the guns deadly accurate. The rail barrel is manufactured from aircraft grade aluminium with a wall thickness of 1.45mm and the mechanism is manufactured from glass reinforced nylon and has a solid 316 stainless steel sear. Rob Allen Vecta Aluminium Railguns are available in lengths from 70cm to 160cm.