Scubapro Go Travel Fins
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage for divers who like to travel fast and light.
- In-water performance delivers speed, power, stability and maneuverability with a minimum of effort.
- 25Âº pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect.
- Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent over-flex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high load conditions.
- Innovative Piggy Back Stack system interlocks one fin blade into the other, creating a snug pairing that makes packing and traveling that much easier.
GO Traveling, GO Diving, GO Snorkeling - with the GO fin. This brand new travel fin combines the fitment benefits of an open heel fin, with the comfort and barefoot freedom of a full foot fin. The GO is lightweight yet virtually indestructible, plus itâ€™s a fast and nimble performer in the water.
The replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap allows for a versatile fit. The strap also makes it easy to don and doff the fin, and it fits comfortably against a bare heel, although the GO will also accommodate neo socks for divers who prefer a little extra foot protection. Itâ€™s also designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage, making it the ideal fin for divers, snorkelers and swimmers who enjoy traveling the world.