SpearPro Dyneema Lobster Gloves
- Level 5 cut resist manufacturing with a blend of Dyneema and spandex
- Nitrile coated palms and fingers for solid grip
- Seamless knitting design for comfort; velcro strap on wrist for easy adjustment
- Additional amara reinforcement on inner palm for extra protection and added comfort
- Thermoplastic rubber on knuckles and fingers for added protection
The SpearPro Lobster glove is the next level glove from the very popular Tuna version. Best dyneema dive gloves on the market. Designed and used by professional spearos, the SpearPro Dyneema Gloves Lobster are ready for any situation. Dyneema is 8x more abrasion resistant than kevlar and is currently the toughest fiber in the world. Manufactured with level 5 Cut resistance, nitrile coated palms / fingers, and a Velcro strap for a perfectly secure fit. Tight, tapered fit for ideal grip - please order a size larger if you are between sizes.
The new feature on these gloves is the TPR Rubber design on the top side of the glove for protection from rocks.